- Its good for all requirement
- a popup Plugin
- a Notification Plugin
- a Lightbox Plugin
- an Alert Box Plugin
- Able to search the whole html document for A tag NAME=”modal” attribute, so when users click on it, it will display the content of DIV #ID in the HREF attribute in Modal Window.
- A mask that will fill the whole screen.
- Modal windows that is simple and easy to modify.
It is a simple little modal window, perfect perhaps for small confirmation messages as seen in the preview. And no, there is no excuse for ever using Comic Sans.
SimpleModal is a lightweight jQuery plugin that provides a simple interface to create a modal dialog. The main aim of SimpleModal is to facilitate developers with a cross-browser overlay and container that will be populated with data provided.
- Supports photos, grouping, slideshow, ajax, inline, and iframed content.
- Appearance is controlled through CSS so it can be restyled.
- Can be extended with callbacks & event-hooks without altering the source files.
- Completely unobtrusive, options are set in the JS and require no changes to existing HTML.
- Preloads upcoming images in a photo group.
- Well vetted. ColorBox is one of the top jQuery plugins.
- Ajax Call
- Ajax Call with targeting content
- Single Image
- Images Gallery with arrow navigating
- Gallery with any kind of content
- Form in iframe
- Form with targeting content
- Form with file upload
- Form with file upload with targeting content
- Dom Element
- Manual Call
- Stacked Modals
- Many embed element through Embed.ly API / Demos
- Error handling
- Modal will never goes outside the view port
- Esc key to close the window
- Customizable animation
- Customizable look
- Modal title
- W3C valid HTML (Transitionnal)
Boxy is a flexible, Facebook-style dialog box for jQuery with support for dragging and size tweening. It differs from other overlays I’ve seen by providing an object interface to control dialogs after they’ve been created. And for simple usage scenarios, boxy also provides a jQuery plugin for automatically hooking up links and forms, as well as an
ask() helper for presenting multiple choices to the user.