Ephren Taylor: Youngest Millionaire CEO of a Publically Traded Company
Ephren W. Taylor II is the youngest African-American CEO of any publicly traded company ever—City Capital Corporation (OTCBB:CTCC). Described as “walking black history” by popular radio show host Tom Joyner, Taylor started his first business venture at age 12, when he began making videogames. By age 17, he built a multi-million dollar technology company; GoFerretGo.com.
- Made first million by 16
- Youngest Black CEO of a Publicly Traded Company
- Oversees over 250 Million in Assets
- Starting Investment Clubs at schools across the nation
- Developing national business plan competition for university students
- Started business ventures at the age of 12
- Works with superstar entertainers such as Snoop Dogg and Fat Joe
- Diverse client list ranges from Stock Market Day Traders to Hip Hop Icons
Moral of the Story:
There is not any right age to start your own Business. Most of the people argue that – Business is risky so first of all we will take higher educational degrees, get a good job at some company and take some work experience for 5 years and after that we will start our own business.
But that day will never come. This is because when you are smart…You are too late. Educations, work at someone else’s business and doing a job will eat your valuable time. And the lost time can never be recovered.
So if you want to start your own business than start from NOW. take the Action. Don’t sit like casting potato and watch the TV all the time or surf the internet or tweet all the time. Put all of your non-productive works on hold and start thinking of starting your own Business. Start-up is more important than the experience in the entrepreneurial success…!!!