How to point a single domain to 2 different web hosting accounts
Recently i purchased a domain name 2lessons.info from GoDaddy for my blog and pointed it to blogger because there is not much customization option in wordpress.com.
My blog 2lessons.info is now powered by blogger.com. I just had to customize the blogger template.
1. Setup custom domain name at Blogger
- In new Blogger profile click on the Basic Settings at left menu and provide your desired domain name.
2. Choosing a webhosting company for hosting demo and download files
I have already tried many free web hosting providers, but found 000webhosting much better.
- Register at http://www.000webhost.com/order.php
- We will now create a sub domain at 000webhost http://demos.2lessons.info
- Our next step will be to park our domain name at 000webhost
3. Setting up domain at GoDaddy to point to blogger and 000webhost both.
- Login to your GoDaddy profile.
- Click on MyAccount
- Launch your domain and open domain manager
- In DNS Manager tab click launch
- In CNAME (Alias) click Quick Add
- Host: demos and Points to = “Your server address from 000webhost“
Wait for 15 minutes and your changes at domain name will be propagated and you will be able to upload your files to your sub-domain.